Saturday, October 16, 2010

'ello?

A friend of mine (also an art student) decided we don't draw enough. Well, decided and have been repeatedly told over the last two years. There are blogs out there with people who do daily sketches, paintings, etc.

So, we're jumping on that bandwagon.

My at-least-once-a-week sketch theme is drawing things I'm thankful for and/or appreciate. I'm not taking the "I'm thankful for my mommy and daddy" approach, but more the thankful for coffee that wakes me up, for perfect Pandora stations or like today's sketch...


I am thankful for the phone. I wonder if Alexander Graham Bell thought about how this would impact lives. If it weren't for phones, it would be impossible for Aaron and I talk to everyday. I wouldn't be able to text Kelli everytime I think of Glorieta. Ellie and I wouldn't have been involved of almost every moment of each other's day through BBM.

Maybe I'm attached to my phone for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. I made the blog! :) I'm thankful for the telephone too. Life would be lacking one of my very favorite people (you) without it. I'm glad we are both attatched to our phones.

    ReplyDelete