Monday, March 7, 2011

Stuck.

This is my second screenprint for the semester. We used emulsion and mylar with ink drawings - the next project will be with transparencies!


My chosen object/content for this semester (in this class) is a typewriter - if you hadn't figured that out already. I love typewriters, and have always loved writing letters and having penpals. Except for the fact, that having to write letters means that whoever you're writing to (who you probably are very close with) is far away. The people I write letters to the most are my boyfriend and best friend, who both live faaaaar away (in really awesome places, I might add) - while I'm stuck here. 

1 comment:

  1. The art here is brilliant! There really is so much creativity going on on your page here... I'm drowning in your artisticness!!

    And I have to comment because I *feel* this post so much- my boyfriend is 'faaaaar away', too. :'( It seems so unethical to my flesh- my selfish, human side -but I praise God that His plan for me is always better than the plan I have for myself. Keep your "stuck" chin up, Jess! :)

    -Brianne Danae

    ReplyDelete